Monday, April 21, 2014

In the Spotlight

I found Mary and Capturing Magical Memories through a Texas Women Bloggers link up and was just in awe of all her fun digital Disney layouts.  I just happened to be working on my one and only Disney album at the time.  Even though I am a traditional scrapper, I linked up one of my Disney layouts for her Memory Keeping Monday link up.  Much to my surprise, Mary not only commented, but also asked if I would be interested in being spotlighted one Monday.  I was a little ok a whole lot intimidated, but went outside my comfort zone and answered the questions.  Today is my day and I would love it if you would stop by Capturing Magical Memories,  and check out my interview!
 
I hope you all had a wonderful weekend and a blessed Easter!  In case you missed my Friday afternoon post singing the praises of Dear Harper Design, you can find it below.

6 comments:

  1. I'll be heading over there now! You know I love me some Disney scrapping and an interview with you to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice interview on her page. I love your style and cant wait for us to start on my wedding book. YAY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh fun! Going to check it out!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so exciting!! I'm headed over now!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't figure out how to comment over there, ha! What a great interview!! You sounded so professional!!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!