Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Tuesday Tunes

Just a quick post today.....I have a million things on my "to-do list" at work since today is my Thursday, not to mention a growing list at home as well, trying to get ready for my scrap retreat this weekend.  It seems like I signed up forever ago and I can't believe that it is FINALLY almost here!

It's Tuesday, and I am linking up with these lovelies: HolliLeslyn, and Lauren for.....

Leslyn's Lovely Life

I have a confession to make.  My Spotify has been on a continuous loop of Luke Bryan for well over a week and I am not thinking that there is any end in sight.  And although I love so many of his songs, I figured that this one would be the most appropriate, since all I seem to be doing is "playing it again".  Oh yea, he isn't too rough on the eyes, either.  Have a great day, everyone!


7 comments:

  1. He is so dang cute! I like most of his songs. Have a great time this weekend. I am excited for you to see what all you do! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great song!

    Have a wonderful time this weekend :) Can't wait to see what you make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mmm, that is a great place for the video to have stopped ;) are you packed for the crop yet? Can't wait to see all those Disney Project Life pages!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. No he's not!! Have a blast and enjoy your scrapping retreat!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hiya
    I've given you an award - pop on over to: http://www.lifecherries.com/2013/11/tis-season.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love me some Luke Bryan. :) Ha ha. Great song!!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!