Tuesday, November 19, 2013

A Little Sneak Peek and Tuesday Tunes

Happy Tuesday!  I think the four days at my scrap retreat caused  crafty overload and I have yet to get back to it, but I am determined to have the Disney album done before the end of the year, along with my Cabo scrapbook from 2009 - that one is about 90% complete.  Usually once I set a concrete deadline for myself, things get done...so I am feeling confident.   I did want to share a few sneak peeks though.  If you follow me on Instagram, I apologize for the repetition.  Even though there have been a lot of changes in my life...not to mention my weight, since this trip - I am so happy to be getting it documented for Zachary.  He deserves it and down the road it will be a great keepsake for him.

I am going to get better pictures of the entire album once it is done, these were just pictures that I snapped at the retreat, amidst a very messy work station.





For those of you wondering, I did do a fair amount of Project Life style layouts,.  Honestly, not near as many as I had thought I would do.  I had a lot of fun doing the traditional layouts and just kind of ran with it.  I hope to have the complete album posted before we see 2014....bare with me!  

Way after the fact, I am linking up....
Memory Keeping Monday

Finally, in honor of Tuesday I am linking up for Tuesday Tunes:

Leslyn's Lovely Life

My country kick doesn't seem to be fading....and I am loving this new song by Keith and Miranda.  In my opinion, you can rarely go wrong with Keith Urban and the two of them together, well just pretty close to perfect!  Enjoy and have a great day!

.

8 comments:

  1. That album is going to be so fabulous when it's done!
    What a great keepsake :)
    I think Miranda Lambert is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are awesome!!! And I am IN LOVE WITH THAT SONG!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pages are awesome.
    this is exactly why we document our families lives :)
    I am not a country fan…but that was a sweet song.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks fantastic and Zach will love it, so will you :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This album looks amazing! Zach is going to love it!

    Also - loooove the water mark and the pin it button! Great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. How cute is Zach in this album! It must have been fun to re live it all!! I love the papers and layouts! I haven't gotten back to my scrapping either. I really need to! I was so on top of it.
    Will check that song out...don't mind a little Keith now do I? :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Holy cow your albums looks amazing. Can we pay you to put ours together?

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are wonderful!! Have to ask, were the cruise line tags from a scrapbook kit or were they memorabilia. Heading on my first Disney Cruise this fall and I have to know. And thank you for linking up with Memory Keeping Monday.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!