Wednesday, March 13, 2013

WOYWW #7

There is no denying it....my work area is sad!  So sad that I thought I would join in for another What's On Your Workdesk, Wednesday.   The weekly link up from Julia at Stamping Ground, where crafters from all over share what they have going on at their workdesks.


In short, this is all that's left.  Everything else has been boxed up and moved to the new place. Am I freaked out....you better believe it!  The chairs are pretty much gone as well...one lone straggler!  But I left just enough out so that if I have a little down time (who in the world am I kidding), I can start working on all the journaling cards for Project Life that I plan on doing in my own handwriting - yikes!


Also, I got Happy Mail last week that I have been meaning to post.  Since posts have been pretty scarce around these parts lately, I thought I would throw it in today.  There was a Studio Calico promotion hosted through Becky Higgins' blog that if you were one of the first 100 people to get on the Project Life kit waiting list that you received a  FREE pack of February jounaling/filler cards.  I received mine last week and was so excited!!!  


Now, if I can just actually get some of them working in a layout....things will be golden!  Hope you are all having a great week and thank you for sticking with me.  Operation paint the new place is starting hopefully Friday.  Baby steps, people.....baby steps!

10 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you left something out to craft with! Yay for painting on Friday!!! Those journaling cards are awesome! I would have been so excited to get those!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww what a shame jsut a small bundle of crafting goodies. The journal cards look great, It would be good to see the results.
    I'm off to visit some more busy desks! Have a lovely crafty week.
    Rum x
    http://acraftykindoftruffle.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw, poor packed up workdesk. At least you still have some crafting things out to play with!

    That is an awesome happy mail package that you received!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, I am getting jittery just thinking about ever packing up my stuff!

    Those PL cards are so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know how you are managing to still blog when your move is so close I take my hat off to you. That was a lovely package you had delivered
    Happy WOYWW
    Ria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am fascinated by this project life thing. Good luck with your move! We did that last year and I hope not to have to do it again anytime soon!

    Happy WOYWW!

    Katie 125

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oooh... you're moving? And still creating 'in between'? Good for you!!! Those project life pages will be very exciting to work on these days then... good luck and happy belated woyww, Marit #79

    ReplyDelete
  8. Bacby steps indeed...you will have so much to journal about, its going to be fab! And YEs to the handwritten...what on earth is the point of oreserving all these memories for others to enjoy if the 'voice' of the artist isnt recorded too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yeah for your happy mail :)
    Good luck with your painting this weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congrats on your free stuff. April #108

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!