Tuesday, October 9, 2012

Blog Day of Silence

I was preparing to do a fun Wednesday Pinterest link up post like I did last week.  I of course got sidetracked like I do and stumbled upon the tragedy that struck the Turner family Saturday evening. 

I do not know the Turners nor had I ever visited their blog before now.  However, I can tell you that Julee and her sweet little girl Preslee are being lifted up in prayer and supported by people all across the blog world...friends, family and strangers alike.  That is one of the wonderful things about the blogging community - we come together to support those in need.

Some of Julee's friends have designated tomorrow as a Blog Day of Silence.   In the time that you would normally blog, pray for Julee (and sweet Preslee) - her husband's funeral is Wednesday.  Pray for all those that have lost a loved one in the last year.  And most importantly make sure those near and dear to you know how important they are....tell them that you love them, hold them extra tight and don't ever take the time you have with them for granted.  Life is so short!
 

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for sharing.
    I read her blog and will be keeping them in my prayers.
    Kind of puts things in perspective for me today.
    And makes me grateful for the blessings I have.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have also been reading about the Turner's and have even bidded on some auction items. I missed the post about Blog Day of Silence. I've already posted today so i'm not so silent. I've had them in my prayers and i'm sad for this day.
    Your guest post Three 31 was perfect.

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!