Monday, September 10, 2012

SUNDAY SNAPS: Week 6

Better late than never with my contribution for Week 6 of Sunday Snaps.  I have been longing for the beach lately so I thought that I would once again reach back to in my picture archives and share a bit more of Cabo San Lucas, MX with you.  This was a vacation of a lifetime for me...ocean, beach, beautiful resort, margaritas, great friends and a dear friend's wedding.  Honestly, could it have gotten any better?

The breathtaking view from the entrance to the resort

Looking out over the infinity pool

The happy couple
Have a wonderful week and don't forget to link up.....you know you want to!!  The link is open until midnight on Friday and will feature my three favorites from last week's SUNDAY SNAPS. 

A Beautiful Day

2 comments:

  1. amazing pics -- i have ALWAYS wanted to go to cabo!!!

    xxoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The resort is beautiful! And the bride and groom look so happy. I love her dress!

    ReplyDelete

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!