Saturday, March 10, 2012

Popping In For A Quick Post

I am just stopping in for a quick post before I permanently afix my rear at the scrapbook table (also once known as my dining table) for the duration of the weekend.  Behold the insanity!!!!

And this does not even include the stuff that blew all over the parking lot

There has got to be a better way!!!!!
Before you start panicking for me - this is pretty much always my MO.  Don't fret, I will pull it all together.  I always do and come Tuesday evening / Wednesday morning you will see the pictures to prove it.  Although I have that huge crafty deadline looming, I am officially on vacation.  Gotta love that!  I am looking forward to spending some quality time with Zachary as well as two of my girlfriends that I don't get to see NEAR enough.  It is going to be a good one...I can feel it!

Here is some randomness that is floating around my brain....

*I have already purchased tickets for the Hunger Games midnight showing...and I am really excited about it - May the odds be ever in your favor

*Zachary and I have 4th row seats to the Mythbusters Live show on Monday night

*after a week+ on "kitty Prozac", Jack is barely reacting to it at all...WTH?!?!?!?


*even though I did not meet my first weight loss goal, I still made progress and am not giving up

*Zachary spent the night with my mom last night.  I know she needs her Mimi time, but dang I missed him!

*Poor guy is nursing a sinus infection with a wicked cough...hope the antibiotics are kicking in and helping him out more today

*After work last night, I stopped off and got a celebratory drink (in honor of vacation).  Little did I know when I parked that there was a maniacal squirrel in the tree cracking nuts faster than you can imagine and chunking the remains onto the hood of my car....I was laughing but mesmerized at the same time....do you see him????

Wish I would have had a camera besides the phone....but yes, he is that big dark blob
OK, that is enough mindless babling for one morning, peeps.  I have work to do.  I hope you all have a wonderful weekend!  Check back on Monday......you know that giveaway that I have been yacking about for what seems like months?  Well, I think (know) it may just be finally happening....with  a little help from a friend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!