Thursday, December 8, 2011

Good Things Come to Those (Me) Who Wait

Just thought I would drop in for a quick post.....even though my eyes are telling me I should call it a night.  Over the last couple of weeks I have been working with Christine at Smitten Blog Designs to give my little blog a facelift.  Even though my blog hasn't been around that long, I am not blog savvy enough to really jazz it up the way I wanted without a little professional help.  I  am so excited for the installation and I can't wait for you all to see it and hear what you think.  I have only seen a mock up so far, but me likey!!!!  I really didn't have a strong idea of what I wanted it to look like, but Christine exceeded my hopes and expectations.  I seem to be having a lot of luck with very talented "Christines" in the last few months...more on that really soon - I PROMISE!  Hopefully, barring any complications the new and improved "A Beautiful Day", will be up and running sometime tomorrow.    A few extra pages have been added, but have not been completed.  I am making no promises since work is crazy busy right now (translated into "some evenings I can't bring myself to get on the computer"), but I hope to have those finished in the next week or so.  Please stop by and let me know what you think.

And finally, because you know I can't post without at least one......

Jesse Leos Photography www.jesseleosphoto.com

Night all, thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love meeting new bloggers and love reading your comments....each and every one!